McDowell Healthcare Center - Phoenix HIV
- 1101 North Central Avenue, Suite 201
- Phoenix AZ, 85004
- Contact Phone: (602) 344-6550
- Clinic Details: Established in 1989, this healthcare center is an HIV specialty clinic within the Maricopa Integrated Health System (MIHS) and is the largest provider of comprehensive and coordinated HIV-related medical care for adults in Maricopa County. The McDowell Healthcare Center provides care to HIV positive individuals through Arizona Healthcare Costs Containment System (AHCCCS) health plans, including Maricopa Health Plan.
- Website: http://www.mihs.org/
- Services: Behavioral Healthcare; Dental Care; Primary Medical Care; Support services
- Dental Services: Routine Exams and Cleanings, Oral Hygiene, Instruction for Young Patients and Parents, Digital X-Rays, Fluoride Treatments, Restorative Treatments and Emergency (Pain Relief) Treatments
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 48 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Cash; Check; Credit Card; Ambetter (Limited or select plan participation) (A Health Net Marketplace product); Arizona Foundation for Medical Care; Banner PHO; Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona (HMO, PPO, Indemnity) (Excludes; Marketplace); Blue Cross Blue Shield (Non-Arizona); Bridgeway Health Solutions (ALTCS); Care 1st (AHCCCS); CIGNA (Behavioral Health); CIGNA (Great West Life-GWL); CIGNA (Healthcare of AZ); CIGNA HealthSpring (Excludes Primary Medicine); Delta Dental; Gila River Healthcare (AHCCCS); Gila River Healthcare CORP (TRBHA); Health Choice Advantage (Medicare); Health Choice Arizona (AHCCCS); Health Net of Arizona (AHCCCS); Health Net Commercial; Health Net Medicare; Metlife Dental; Mercy Care Advantage (Medicare); Mercy Care Plan (AHCCCS); Mercy Maricopa Integrated Care (AHCCCS); Phoenix Health Plan (AHCCCS); United Healthcare Commercial; Marketplace Plan; United HealthCare Community Plan (Formerly APIPA); United HealthCare Community Plan CRS; United HealthCare Community Plan LTC DD (Formerly Evercare LTC); United HealthCare Dual Complete (APIPA, Medicare); United Tricare (UHC Military and Veterans Services); University Family Care (AHCCCS)
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.