McGrath Regional Health Center - McGrath Community Health Center
- 10 DNR Rd
- McGrath AK, 99627
- Contact Phone: (907) 524-3299
- Clinic Details: At the request of the Upper Kuskokwim Advisory Council, SCF assumed management of health care services for the Upper Kuskokwim Area in 2004. This region is comprised of the McGrath, Nikolai, Takotna and Telida communities. As a designated Community Health Center, supported by a federal grant, this clinic in McGrath provides medical services to both Alaska Native and non-Native people. Discounts are offered depending upon both household income and size.
- Website: https://www.southcentralfoundation.com/
- Services: Acute and Chronic Disease Treatment, Preventive Care, Minor Surgery, Lab and X-Ray, Social Services, Maternity Care, Pediatrics
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Medicaid; Medicare; Private Insurance; Sliding Fee Scale
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.