McGregor Community Clinic - McGregor Community Health Center
- 500 S Johnson Dr
- McGregor TX, 76657
- Contact Phone: (254) 313-5200
- Clinic Details: Our facility offers medical and dental services to patients in the McGregor area. Our physicians and staff value the opportunity to serve our patients.
- Website: http://www.wacofhc.org/
- Services: Well Child Exams; Well Woman Exams; Immunizations; Minor Surgery; Lab Services; Management of Acute Illness; Management of Chronic Illnesses; Dental Services; Referrals
- Dental Services: Dental Exams; Routine Cleanings; Pediatric Dentistry; Prenatal Dental Care; Fillings, Root canals, Extractions; Gum Disease Treatment; Dentures and Partial Dentures
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Commercial Insurance, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional ClinicComment from mommycare: I honestly think that this clinic is a waste of money n time. Specially if d physician u see is dr.boles. I see that no one has posted reviews about this clinic„ I am sure that is because people might think is not worthed to take the time to give there reviews. But they are wrong. we as comsumers should act responsible by giving our opinion about the drs who r incharge of our health. Specially if this drs. Are been paid with our tax money. Drs like dr.boles make the healthcare system loose money. I say this because everytime drs like dr boles give a false diag. PatienceS symtoms get worse. And something like a neomonia turns into a hospital admision. All because dr. Boles though it was small cold. Or a fungal infection was diag. By him as a nothing to worry about. N again ended up at d ER where real diag. Is done. If there is a agency in following drs performance they will see that alot of dr.boles diags always end up as a ER hospital admision.when all these illness could have been prevented with a simple inbiotic or a intifungal cream. So to conclude this review i just want to call out all of those who have been misdiag. By dr. Boles to post there opinion and experiance here as a review. These way we can all act more responsible in choosing better health care for our family specially our babies who are usually the most hurt. From my part I have found excelent health care at scott &white peadiatrics. I urge parents to not put there chindrens at risk by letting bad drs treat them. Drs. Like dr. Boles. Always review and inform ur self about the people who are incharge of ur family' health. Thankgoodness we live in a great country where we have the option of choosing our own drs.
Comment from B Hoover:
Dr Boles has been great. Takes time to examine and explain diagnosis. Gives copy of meds at end of visit.
Myself and my husband feel comfortable going to him and putting our health in his care. Experience, good manner, excellent provider. Thank You Dr Boles