Meadville Community Health Center - Meadville Rural Health Centers
- 640 Alden Street
- Meadville PA, 16335
- Contact Phone: (814) 373-5255
- Clinic Details: Meadville Community Health Center believes families form the roots of a community. Our healthcare providers are proud to contribute to this strong community by providing healthcare services at our clinic facility.
- Website: https://www.mmchs.org/
- Services: Family medicine; Treatment/monitoring of chronic illnesses; Vaccinations/immunizations; Minor office surgery; Treatment of illness/minor injuries; Blood and lab tests; Pap tests; Pelvic Exams; Hearing/vision screening; EPSDT; Behavioral Health, etc.
- Dental Services: Pediatric Dental Screenings
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Private Insurance, Medicaid, Medicare
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.