MEHOP Women and Children Center - Bay City Community Health Center
- 111 Ave. F
- Bay City TX, 77414
- Contact Phone: (979) 245-2008
- Clinic Details: Our Mission: To provide access to all healthcare services for any patient: to be advocates and makers of change that directly impact the social determinant’s of health.
- Website: https://mehop.org/
- Services: Pediatrics; Women's Health; Ophthalmology; Gastroenterology; Laboratory/Diagnostic Services
- Pediatric Services: Sudden On-Set Illness; Chronic Care Management; Telehealth Visits Available; Immunizations; Well Child Visits; Sport Physicals
- Women's Health Services: Prenatal and Obstetrical care; Breast & Cervical Cancer Screenings; Vaginal & Urinary Tract Infections; STD Screenings & Treatment; Menstrual Problems; Well Woman Exams; Contraception; Menopause & Problem Management; Gynecologic Surgery
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Private/Employer-Based Insurance Plans, Medicare, Medicaid, Active Duty/Veteran Plans, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Warrior Assistance Program (WAP)
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.