MERCE-Medical Resource Center for Randolph County, Inc. - Asheboro Community Health Center
- 1831 N Fayetteville St
- Asheboro NC, 27203-3273
- Contact Phone: 336-672-1300
MERCE is a non-profit organization that seeks to provide primary medical and dental services to all citizens of Randolph County and the surrounding areas. MERCE accepts most all insurance types as well as offering a discount program for the uninsured.
- Website: http://www.mercehealthcare.com/
- Services: MERCE patients of all ages receive quality medical care from our on staff physicians and physicians assistant for any variety of health concerns both acute and chronic.
- Remarks: Community Health, Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 43 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Mon. 7:45-5, Tues. 7:45-8, Wed. 7:45-5, Thur 7:45-5, Fri 7:45-12, Closed daily for lunch from 12:15-1:15
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional ClinicComment from klknox:
Went to clinic was sent to have test and ask to return 3 days later. first could not find test results then The Dr. came into the room telling me what I should be doing to help my daughters health. I listened for 15 min before informing him that I was his patient not my daughter. I believe this man was drinking Dr. Irwin will never walk back in those doors again.
Comment from Unhappy:
I was seen in the clinic by a female and all she said was you have sciatica gave me a script and said have a nice day. Diidnt even do any test or address my other complaints. I will not return there again.