MORRIS HEIGHTS HEALTH CENTER - Bronx Low Cost Clinic
- 85 W Burnside Ave
- Bronx NY, 10453-4015
- Contact Phone: 718-716-4400
- Clinic Details: Since 1981, Morris Heights Health Center (MHHC) has had a record of distinction as the major provider of health care to Morris Heights and the surrounding areas. Born out of the local need for quality care in the area, MHHC is a non-profit organization funded by federal, state and foundation grants and private and corporate donations. For over a quarter of a century, weâ€™ve provided quality primary healthcare services to all members of the community, including the medically, socially and economically disadvantaged â€” from medical and dental services to counseling. Proudly, weâ€™ve always been at the forefront in both the local and medical communities.
- Website: www.mhhc.org
- Services: Primary Care: (Pediatrics, Adolescent Services, Family Planning, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, School Health Program, Dentistry, HIV Counseling, Testing & Treatment), Specialty Care: (Asthma, Radiology, Laboratory, Colposcopy, Orthopedics, Opt
- Remarks: Community Health, School Based Health Center, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 63 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Mon & Wed: 8:00 am â€“ 8:00 pm, Tues & Thurs: 8:00 am â€“ 5:00 pm, Fri: 9:30 am â€“ 5:00 pm, Sat: 9:00 am â€“ 3:00 pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.