Muskingum Valley Health Centers - Zanesville - Zanesville Community Health Center
- 716 Adair Ave
- Zanesville OH, 43701
- Contact Phone: (740) 891-9000
- Clinic Details: Founded in 2008, MVHC serves as a best-in-class health care resource to ensure all members of the communities we serve have access to high-quality, affordable health care. As your "community of care," we are dedicated to serving the primary care needs of the residents in each of our convenient locations in Muskingum, Morgan, Coshocton and Guernsey counties. We are local, non-profit, and community owned.
- Website: https://www.mvhccares.org/
- Services: Adult Primary Care; Infant, Child, and Adolescent Care; Women's Health; Dental Health; Behavioral Health; Podiatry; Patient Education; On-site Pharmacy; Health Insurance Enrollment Assistance
- Dental Services: Fillings, Repairs, Endodontics, Crowns, Extractions, etc.
- Pediatric Services: Well care check ups; Ill visits; Physicals; Immunizations; Dental care
- Women's Health Services: Routine Gynecological Exams including Paps and Breast Exams; Birth Control; Centering Pregnancy Program; Patient Education; Colposcopies; LEEPS; Endometrial Biopsies; Pre-natal and Post-natal Obstetrical Care, etc.
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 60 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurance
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 7:00am-7:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.