My Community Dental Centers - Mt. Pleasant - Mount Pleasant Low Cost Clinic
- 2020 E. Preston St.
- Mount Pleasant MI, 48858
- Contact Phone: (877) 313-6232
- Clinic Details: My Community Dental Centers (MCDC) is a non-profit 501(c)3 corporation, established in 2006, dedicated to providing dental services to Medicaid enrollees and low-income, uninsured residents throughout the states we serve. It is our mission to improve the lives of our patients and enhance community health by setting the highest standard of oral health care. The care we provide is customized to meet the individual needs of each patient, offered in a patient-centered atmosphere with exceptional customer service. MCDC is committed to continuous, quality improvement with this “patient first” perspective. At MCDC, we are able to attract and retain exceptional dental practitioners that, combined with the latest in technological advancements, bring you superior dental care. This is especially important as good oral health increases your overall health, well-being, and self-confidence. MCDC administers a network of dental centers that serve over 100,000 individuals annually. Through MCDC’s MyDental Plan, funds are available to contribute to the cost of dental care on a sliding scale based on a patient’s income. This allows us to provide care to those with very low incomes, as well as services not covered by Medicaid. Our network of dental centers provides full-service dental care for both adults and children from regular checkups and cleanings to oral surgeries. At MCDC, it is all about the people. Together, we strive to provide each of our patients with pleasant and stress-free dental care at a cost they can afford. To learn more, call today to talk with one of our staff members. Whether you have questions about insurance options, dental care, or what to expect when you arrive, we are always happy to help.
- Website: https://www.mydental.org/
- Services: Dental Care
- Dental Services: Tooth Removal, Emergency Dental Care, Hospital Services, Periodontal Treatment, Digital X-Rays, Pediatric Dentistry, Wisdom Teeth Extractions, Sealants, Root Canals, Nightguards, Fluoride Treatments, Fillings, Dentures, Crowns, Bridges
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 41 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Discounts (MyDental Plan), Delta Dental PPO Network, Michigan Medicaid, Indiana Medicaid, Ohio Medicaid, Wisconsin Medicaid, Dentemax Network, Cigna Insurance, Healthy Kids Dental, MIChild, Healthy Michigan Plan
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-4:30pm, Fri: 7:00am-2:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.