N.E.W. Clinic at NWTC - Green Bay Community Health Center
- 2740 W. Mason St.
- Green Bay WI, 54307
- Contact Phone: (920) 498-5436
- Clinic Details: The N.E.W. Clinic at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College is a teaching clinic, serving uninsured, underinsured, Medicaid and Medical Assistance patients from the Northeast Wisconsin area, while enhancing the education of tomorrow's health care providers. Care is provided by licensed and certified health care professionals who may be assisted by NWTC Health Sciences students. Patients receive the highest-quality care, and students receive the highest-quality education. We use a sliding scale fee based on your ability to pay. Proof of income is needed.
- Website: https://www.newcommunityclinic.org/
- Services: Non-emergency acute care (such as sore throats, ear infections, cold, and flu); Chronic illness management; Prevention and wellness services; On-site lab work; Medication assistance; Dental Care
- Dental Services: Dental exams and cleaning; X-rays; Tooth removal; Fillings; General restorative dentistry
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 39 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, BadgerCare, Medicaid, etc
- Operation Hours: Medical - Mon-Thurs: 7:45am-5:30pm; Dental - Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-5:00pm, Fri: 8:00am-12:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.