NACC Dental Services - Minneapolis Low Cost Clinic
- 1213 E Franklin Ave Ste 201A
- Minneapolis MN, 55404-2923
- Contact Phone: 612-872-8086
- Clinic Details: NACC is a federally qualified health center (FQHC) in the Phillips neighborhood. The clinic was founded by four women (three physicians and one nurse practitioner) in 2003. The clinic serves all people, but is committed to providing a place where Native Americans can feel at home as the primary population at NACC. Although eighty five per cent of our patients are Native American, we do not receive Indian Health Service funding.
- Website: www.nacc-healthcare.org
- Services: General health maintenance/preventative services, Prenatal care, Well-child care (exams, immunizations, lead screening, diabetes screening, developmental screening), Acute care for adults and children, Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder evaluations and treat
- Dental Services: Cleanings and Oral Hygiene Instruction, Well-Child Checks (starting at birth), Fillings (silver and tooth-colored), Crowns and Bridges, Dentures, Simple Extractions, Root Canal Therapy, Exams, Emergency Appointments
- Remarks: Community Health, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Monday- Friday 10am-6pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.