Native Health (Central) - Phoenix Community Health Center
- 4041 North Central Avenue, Building C
- Phoenix AZ, 85012
- Contact Phone: (602) 279-5262
- Clinic Details: At NATIVE HEALTH, we strive to provide the best health care available for urban American Indians, Alaska Natives, and other individuals who generally experience barriers to holistic, patient-centered, culturally sensitive health and wellness services.
- Website: http://nativehealthphoenix.org/
- Services: Primary Medical Services; Pediatric Services; Prenatal Services; Women's Health; Podiatry Services; Behavioral Health; Dental Services
- Dental Services: Dental Services: Cleanings, X-rays, Sealants, Fluoride Varnish, Fillings, Root canals, Dentures, Extractions, Crowns and partials, Emergency Dental Services
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 55 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 7:00am-6:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.