New Cassel Health Center - Westbury Low Cost Clinic
- 682 Union Ave
- Westbury NY, 11590-3552
- Contact Phone: 516-571-9500
- Clinic Details: Health care in America is changing, and NuHealth is part of that change. We are committed to deliver excellent essential medical care and disease and lifestyle management to everyone, at every stage of life. We want to make health care more accessible, affordable and patient-friendly for young families, hardworking singles and seniors with growing health care needs here on Long Island. There have been and will continue to be many physical improvements and operational changes throughout NuHealth’s Centers of Care in Nassau University Medical Center, A. Holly Patterson Extended Care Facility and the NuHealth Family Health Centers. Equally important, we are dedicated to an ongoing process of critical self-examination and clinical improvement to ensure we are providing the best possible care for our community. In the end, however, it is dedication to these core commitments that will determine our success.
- Website: http://www.nuhealth.net/#
- Services: Adult Medicine, Internal Medicine, Complete Physicals, Flu and Pneumonia Vaccines, Chest Screening for Tuberculosis, Cancer Screening, Podiatry, Vision Screening, Pediatrics School Physicals, Children's Vaccines, Well-Baby Check-ups, Sick Child Visits, Wo
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: (Internal Medicine) Mon., Wed., Thurs., Fri. 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, Tuesday 12:30 pm – 7:30 pm, (Pediatrics) Mon., Wed., Fri. 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, Tuesday 12:30 pm – 7:30 pm, Thursday 8:30 am – 12:30 pm, (Women's Health Services) Monday 8:30 am – 7:30 pm, Tues.
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.