NHCAC Health Center @ Garfield - Garfield Low Cost Clinic
- 535 Midland Ave
- Garfield NJ, 07026-1658
- Contact Phone: 201-330-3835
- Clinic Details: North Hudson Community Action Corporation is a cornerstone of health and human services in New Jersey, serving more than 84,000 low-income residents at eight locations spread across three counties. An award-winning leader in its field for more than 40 years, NHCAC has played a vital role in creating much-needed services such as ob-gyn and prenatal care, emergency food and shelter, transitional housing, and mental health and addiction services. This health center is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).
- Website: www.nhcac.org
- Services: Pediatric Ent, Pediatric Audiology, Allergy and Asthma, Opthalmology, Genetics, Perinatology, Internal Medicine, Women's Health, Dentistry, Podiatry, Mobile Health Center Community Screenings
- Dental Services: The scope of services provided at the dental clinic is preventive, primary restorative services and urgent care. This includes exams, radiographs, cleanings, fluoride treatments, sealants, and extractions. Oral screening are also conducted.
- Remarks: Community Health, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 44 hours per week)
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.