Nichols SBHC - Canton School-Based Health Center
- 529 Mace Street
- Canton MS, 39046
- Contact Phone: (601) 859-1028
- Clinic Details: Students and their families rely on GACFHC’s school-based health centers to meet their needs for a full range of age-appropriate health care services, typically including: primary medical care; mental/behavioral health care; dental/oral health care; health education and promotion; substance abuse counseling; case management; nutrition education. Students are treated for acute illnesses, such as flu, and chronic conditions, including asthma and diabetes. They are also screened for dental, vision and hearing problems. With an emphasis on prevention, early intervention and risk reduction, GACFHC’s school-based health centers counsel students on healthy habits and how to prevent injury, violence and other threats. GACFHC’s school-based health centers are operated as a partnership between the school and community health organization, such as a community health center, hospital, or local health department. The specific services provided by GACFHC’s school-based health centers vary based on community needs and resources as determined through collaborations between the community, the school district and the health care providers.
- Website: http://gacfhc.com/
- Services: Primary Medical Care; Mental/Behavioral Health Care; Dental/Oral Health Care; Health Education and Promotion; Substance Abuse Counseling; Case Management; Nutrition Education
- Dental Services: Tooth decay prevention & treatment; Gum disease treatment; Oral hygiene; Oral health conditions; Oral Exams; Fluoridation; Dental Procedure Techniques; Sealants; Varnishes; Dentures; Fillings; Extractions; Simple oral surgery; Prophylaxes
- Remarks: Rural Area, Seasonal Clinic, Seasonal
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Private Insurance, Medicaid, Medicare
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.