North Baldwin Rural Health Center - Bay Minette Community Health Center
- 312 Courthouse Sq
- Bay Minette AL, 36507
- Contact Phone: (251) 690-8193
- Clinic Details: Since 1979, Family Health has provided comprehensive primary care services throughout Mobile County. There are now ten health center sites spanning from Mount Vernon to Tillman’s Corner to Baldwin County. The sites, which are all designated as Federally Qualified Health Centers, are strategically located where the needs are the greatest and access to care is most limited. Family Health is accredited by the Joint Commission and has been designated as a Primary Care Medical Home through the Joint Commission since 2013. Our mobile health unit, which features two state-of-the-art exam rooms, also brings primary care and wellness screenings to residents within communities who might not otherwise have the means to travel to a health center. The Mobile County Health Department, the parent organization of Family Health, is a Federal Tort Claims Act deemed facility. The mission of Family Oriented Primary Health Care Clinic, Inc. (FOPHCC) is to provide high quality, culturally diverse primary care, preventive health services, dental care and social services to all those in need regardless of ability to pay. We are a partnership between the Family Oriented Primary Health Care Governing Council and the Mobile County Health Department, connected by a joint vision of a healthier Mobile County and unified in a mission "to serve the residents of Mobile County by providing high quality comprehensive primary care, regardless of social circumstances or ability to pay, for the improvement and protection of the public's health".
- Website: http://familyhealthalabama.org/
- Services: Adult Health Services; Health Insurance Application Services; Immunization Services; Interpretation Services; Pharmacy Services; Social Services; STD Testing and Treatment
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 8 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale
- Operation Hours: 1st Tues: 7:30am-4:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.