North Country Clinic - Grizzly Lake Community Health Center
- Mile 53, Tok Cut-off
- Grizzly Lake AK, 99586
- Contact Name: Dede Duntze
- Contact Phone: (907) 822-3937
- Clinic Details: Cross Road Health Ministries, Inc. is a not-for-profit Christian ministry committed to providing health care in Christ's name. Cross Road Medical Center has been serving the residents of the Copper River Valley since 1956, North Country Clinic has served residents along the Tok Cut-off since 2002, and Interior Alaska Medical Clinic has served Delta Junction since 2014.
- Website: http://www.crossroadmc.org/
- Services: Family Practice; Laboratory and Radiology Services
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 127 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Tri-Care, Medicare, Medicaid; Denali Kid Care; Sliding Fee Scale
- Operation Hours: Tues, Thurs: By Appointment Only
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.