Northern Navajo Medical Center - Shiprock Low Cost Clinic
- Hwy 491 North
- Shiprock NM, 87420
- Contact Name: Fannessa Comer
- Contact Phone: (505) 368-6001
- Clinic Details: The Northern Navajo Medical Center in Shiprock, New Mexico is located in the Four Corners area of the United States where New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado and Utah meet. Northern Navajo Medical Center is one of five facilities located within the Shiprock Service Unit. The Shiprock Service Unit is the largest service unit of the Navajo Nation. Approximately 80,837 Native Americans (mostly Navajo) are enrolled at Northern Navajo Medical Center. The inpatient load is 29 per day and the outpatient volume averages 600 per day.
- Website: https://www.ihs.gov/navajo/healthcarefacilities/shiprock/
- Services: Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Women's Health, Mental Health, Respiratory Therapy, Outpatient Rehabilitation Services, Pharmacy, Optometry, Dental, Public Health Nursing, Radiology, Laboratory
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.