ConnextCare Pulaski - Pulaski Community Health Center
- 61 Delano St
- Pulaski NY, 13142
- Contact Phone: (315) 298-6564
- Clinic Details: Established in 1975, ConnextCare Pulaski is a patient-centered health care practice providing Northern Oswego and Southern Jefferson County residents with a variety of comprehensive health care, dental, and related services. The center is operated by ConnextCare, a private, federally funded non-profit organization governed by a volunteer Board of Directors.
- Website: https://www.connextcare.org/
- Services: Routine medical care; Physical exams including gynecology; Vasectomy; Minor surgery, laceration repair, mole removal; Immunizations; STD diagnosis and treatment, HIV counseling; Contraception management; Newborn care; Dental Services, etc.
- Dental Services: Exams; Cleanings; X-rays; Periodontal care; Aesthetics; Extractions; Dentures; Night guards; Crowns/bridges; Root Canals; Pediatric care; Sealants; Invisalign
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 62 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Aetna; CDPHP; Cigna; Excellus; Fidelis; GHI/Emblem Health; Humana; Lifetime Benefit Solutions; Magnacare; Martin's Point; Medicaid; Medicare; Molina; Multi-Plan; MVP; Pomco/UMR; Today’s Options; Tricare; UHC- Empire Plan, Community Plan, and commercial, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon, Thurs, Fri: 7:00am-8:00pm; Tues, Wed: 7:30am-8:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.