Northern Wayne Family Health Center - Lake Como Community Health Center
- 412 Como Rd
- Lake Como PA, 18437
- Contact Phone: (570) 798-2828
- Clinic Details: Wayne Memorial Community Health Centers (WMCHC) is a progressive multi-specialty group made up of primary care, women’s health, behavioral health and dental sites, plus specialty practices in northeastern Pennsylvania. We have over 65 practitioners and 300 employees. WMCHC is clinically affiliated with Wayne Memorial Health System, Inc.
- Website: http://www.wmh.org/
- Services: Primary Care, Women's Health
- Women's Health Services: Obstetrics/Gynecology; Well-Woman and Well-Teen Care; Prenatal Care; Confidential Family Planning; Menopause Counseling
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 41 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Private Insurance, Medicaid, Medicare
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed, Thurs: 8:00am-5:00pm; Tues: 8:00am-4:00pm; Fri: 8:00am-2:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.