Northern Wyoming Mental Health Center - Crook County (Outpatient Office) - Sundance Other Primary Care Provider
- 420½ Main Street
- Sundance WY, 82729
- Contact Phone: 307-283-3636
- Clinic Details: Northern Wyoming Mental Health Center is a private, nonprofit, community mental health center that provides comprehensive mental health and substance abuse treatment services to the residents of Crook, Johnson, Sheridan, and Weston counties in Wyoming. Northern Wyoming Mental Health serves youths and adults suffering from mild to serious mental illness and substance use disorders. Each person receives treatment carefully tailored to his or her individual needs. Services are available to anyone on a sliding fee scale basis.Northern Wyoming Mental Health Center is a community-minded health care provider. The goal of NWMHC’s staff is to offer every client competent, professional, confidential, and affordable mental health services. We provide diagnostic treatment and prevention programs that help people in the comfortable and familiar surroundings of their own community.
- Website: http://wyomentalhealth.org/
- Services: Mental health and substance abuse treatment services
- Remarks: Sliding fee scale; Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.