Northside Community Health Center - Lafayette Community Health Center
- 1800 Louisiana Ave
- Lafayette LA, 70501
- Contact Phone: (337) 232-6787
- Clinic Details: Since 1993, Southwest Louisiana Primary Health Care Center has been providing affordable outpatient medical and dental healthcare services to our community which includes St. Landry Parish, Northern Lafayette Parish, and Evangeline Parish. In addition, we will assist the citizens of St. Landry and surrounding parishes in developing their greatest potential and assisting them to attain a purposeful life through education, family support, and community resources. We are a non-profit corporation governed by a Board of Directors. Southwest Louisiana Primary Health Care Center is Joint Commission Accredited and PCMH (Patient Centered Medical Home) Certified through Joint Commission. We are also PCMH NCQA Level 3 Certified. We are an FTCA Deeming Facility. We also operate satellite sites at two local schools, Sunset Elementary (Sunset, LA) and North Central High School (Lebeau, LA).
- Website: http://www.swlphc.com/
- Services: Family Practice (which includes pediatric, adult and elderly age groups); Chronic Disease Management including diabetes and hypertension; Kid Med / Immunizations; LAChip; On-Site Laboratory; Nutritional Education; Pediatric; Podiatry Services; Dental
- Dental Services: Polishing, Cleaning Fluoride Application, Scaling and Root Planning, Amalgam Fillings, Composite Fillings, Anterior Porcelain Crowns, Anterior Root Canals, Extractions - Single, Multiple, Surgical as well as Borie Contouring for Dentures
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 40 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicare, Medicaid, Bayou Health Plans and Most Insurance Plans
- Operation Hours: Medical: Mon-Fri: 1:00pm-9:00pm; Dental: Tues: 1:00pm-9:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.