Neighborhood Health Center | Northwest - Buffalo Community Health Center
- 155 Lawn Ave
- Buffalo NY, 14207
- Contact Phone: (716) 875-2904
- Clinic Details: We provide kind, compassionate, comprehensive care that addresses every aspect of an individual's health and wellness.
- Website: http://nwbchcc.org/
- Services: Internal Medicine/Family Medicine; Pediatrics; OB-GYN; Dentistry; Behavioral Health; Nutrition; Podiatry
- Dental Services: Cleanings; Crowns; Dentures (complete and partial); Examinations; Extractions; Fillings; Fluoride treatments; Limited gum treatments; Minor oral surgery; Oral cancer screenings; Root canals; Sealants
- Pediatric Services: Annual physicals; Chronic disease and acute illness management; Pediatric growth, development and safety monitoring; Health education; Routine shots and immunizations; Sick care; Specialist referrals, etc.
- Women's Health Services: Complete and comprehensive pregnancy care; Early ultrasound for pregnancy dating; Family planning with all contraceptive options available; Free walk-in pregnancy testing; Menopausal care; Rapid HIV counseling and testing; Testing/Treatment of STDs
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 49 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurance
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed: 8:00am-8:00pm; Tues, Thurs, Fri: 8:00am-4:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional ClinicComment from Liliana Rodriguez:
My daughter was scheduled to be seen at 11 am a filter her 9-10 am appoint with her concealer at the same location. At 10 am I rechecked her in for the 11 am appointment they said ok they will call you soon ok here it is 12:25 and when I went up to the desk they said oh well we switched it for 1:30 ok my questions are (1) shouldn't I have been told? seeing that I am diabetic and didn't have food or anything with me. (2) when I went up to the desk and she said oh I'll go ask the nurse shouldn't she have said oh they are going to see you at this time or you'll have to wait? I have a 5 yr old and 9 yr old both of whom haven't eaten since 6:30 am so they are hungry and I can't do nothing this center is ridiculous I am seriously going to find different doctors who can see the patient on time or at least when they say.