Norton Sound Regional Hospital - Nome Hospital
- 1000 Greg Kruschek Avenue
- Nome AK, 99762
- Contact Phone: (907) 443-3311
- Clinic Details: Norton Sound Health Corporation provides quality health services and promotes wellness among our people and within our environment. Norton Sound Regional Hospital is the center of NSHC’s hospital services, including inpatient and emergency treatment, preventive care and laboratory services. A new hospital building, completed in 2012, includes expanded facilities for the entire spectrum of NSHC services.
- Website: http://www.nortonsoundhealth.org/
- Services: Audiology; Clinical Laboratory; Dental; Diabetes - CAMP; Dietary/Nutrition Services; EMS; Environmental Services; Eye Care; Inpatient Care; Maternal and Child Health; Outpatient Clinic; Pharmacy; Physical Therapy; Radiology; Respiratory Care
- Dental Services: Preventive Care, Emergency Care, Crowns, Bridges, Root Canals, Oral Surgery, Orthodontics, Dental Implants
- Remarks: Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time
- Payment Method: Medicare; Medicaid; Denali KidCare; Private Health Insurance; Sliding Fee Scale
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-12:00pm, 1:00pm-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.