ODA Health Care Network at Monticello - Monticello Community Health Center
- 60 Jefferson Street
- Monticello NY, 12701
- Contact Phone: (845) 794-5090
- Clinic Details: Founded on the premise that everyone deserves high-quality health care, ODA has been providing comprehensive, patient-centered health care services to underserved populations for over forty years. ODA offers evidence-based, comprehensive primary care services as well as a full range of specialty, dental and behavioral health care services from 5 easy-to-access community health center locations in Brooklyn and 2 seasonal locations in the Catskills. Services are available 7 days a week, 365 days a year, with on-call availability 24 hours a day. Recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance as a Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home, primary care is coordinated closely with other clinicians to provide for patient needs, resulting in more personalized, effective and efficient care. As a not-for-profit, Federally Qualified Health Center, ODA services are available to all, regardless of ability to pay.
- Website: https://odahealth.org/
- Services: Pediatrics; Internal Medicine; Podiatry; OB/GYN; Urgent Care
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 50 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Medicaid; Medicare; Commercial Plans
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 10:00am-6:30pm, Fri: 10:00am-5:30pm, Sun: 10:00am-6:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.