OHI Freehold Health Center - Freehold Community Health Center
- 20 Jackson Street, Suite E
- Freehold NJ, 07728
- Contact Phone: (732) 363-6655
- Clinic Details: Ocean Health Initiatives, Inc. (OHI) is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) based in Ocean County, New Jersey. OHI provides high quality, accessible and affordable, family health care at its four sites. Our Health Centers are in Brick, Freehold, Lakewood, Little Egg Harbor, Manahawkin, Manchester and Toms River; with our school based Wellness Programs located within in the Clifton Ave Grade School, Lakewood; and the Lakewood High School. OHI welcomes patients from all walks of life beginning at birth through their senior years. Our board certified and bi-lingual staff work in partnership with our patients on a daily basis to ensure that individual and family needs are continually met. At OHI, we seek to empower our patients with the tools they need to maintain optimum physical and emotional health. Our comprehensive range of services are available to the area’s uninsured and under-insured residents on a sliding-fee scale, based on an individual or family’s ability to pay. Our call center is open 24 hours a day; 7 days a week guaranteeing continuous access to care. OHI recognizes the impact that accessible health care and education can have within a community. Making healthy choices should be easy. To benefit the well-being of our patients, OHI provides a range of additional services including chronic disease self-management programs, a mobile medical unit and a patient portal site offering the ability to access medical records and educational materials from home. Ocean Health Initiatives is an FTCA deemed facility.
- Website: http://ohinj.org/
- Services: Behavioral Health, Family Medicine, Lab Services, Nutrition Counseling
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 42 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Medicare; Medicaid; Aetna; Amerigroup; Barnabas; Cigna; Guardian Dental; Horizon NJ Health; Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield NJ; Oxford; Qualcare; UHC; United Healthcare Community Plan
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-4:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.