OneWorld Bellevue - Bellevue Community Health Center
- 2207 Georgia Avenue
- Bellevue NE, 68005
- Contact Phone: (402) 502-8855
- Clinic Details: OneWorld believes that everyone deserves access to the best health care possible, regardless of economic or insurance status. To that end, we provide a vast range of services in health care, dentistry and behavioral health. We focus on meeting the primary health care needs of our community, and we maintain an open-door policy, providing treatment regardless of an individual’s income, insurance coverage, without differentiation or consideration of race, sex, disability, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, immigration status or ability to pay. In 2018, OneWorld clinics cared for 46,292 patients.
- Website: https://www.oneworldomaha.org/
- Services: Adult, Family and Internal Medicine; Behavioral Health; Dental Services; LGBTQ+ Health Care; Pediatrics & Adolescent Health Care
- Dental Services: Examinations; Cleanings; X-Rays; Fillings; Extractions; Emergency Treatment For Pain, Swelling; Care For Broken Teeth; Limited Root Canal Therapy
- Pediatric Services: Well-child checks; Immunizations; Lead screenings; School/Sports physicals; Diagnosis/Treatment of common childhood diseases; Care for children with disabilities; Treatment of chronic diseases; Behavioral/Developmental health concerns
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 48 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicare, Medicaid, Private Insurance, Cash, Checks, Visa, Mastercard
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm, Tues: 8:00am-8:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.