Ontario Health Center - Ontario Community Health Center
- 150 E. Holt Blvd.
- Ontario CA, 91761
- Contact Phone: (800) 722-4777
- Clinic Details: Clinic Operations provides preventative and primary care services for underserved and vulnerable populations in the County. Cost of services is determined by a discount schedule (sliding fee scale), which ensures that no patient will be denied services due to inability to pay, while also providing fair and equitable fees in line with locally prevailing rates for those who are able to pay. To ensure fair and equitable application of the discount schedule, Clinic Operations requires that all prospective patients provide evidence of income and family composition before determining eligibility.
- Website: http://wp.sbcounty.gov/dph/
- Services: Reproductive Health; Maternal Health; HIV Services; Pediatrics; Immunizations; TB Skin Testing; Primary Care
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.