Paris Community Hospital - Paris Hospital
- 721 E. Court St.
- Paris IL, 61944
- Contact Phone: (217) 465-4141
- Clinic Details: Paris Community Hospital is a full-service provider that includes emergency medicine, surgery, rehabilitation services, radiology, diabetes education, and more. The hospital is staffed by an outstanding team of health professionals and equipped with the latest in diagnostic technologies.
- Website: https://www.myhorizonhealth.org/
- Services: Cardiology; Diabetes; Ear, Nose & Throat; Endocrinology; Kidney Health; Lab; Lung Health; Oncology; Orthopedics; Radiology; Rehab Services; Rheumatology; Sports Medicine; Surgical Services; Vein & Vascular; Urogynecology; Urology; Women's Health
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round
- Payment Method: Financial Assistance; Medicare Advantage Plans: Health Alliance, Humana, United Healthcare (Limited Services Only); Illinois Medicaid Plans: Blue Cross Medicaid, Harmony Wellcare Medicaid, IlliniCare Medicaid, Meridian Medicaid, Molina Medicaid, State of Illinois Medicaid; Commercial plans: Aetna: All Commercial plans, Beech Street: PPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois (Traditional Plan): PPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield: Blue Choice Preferred PPO, Blue Cross Blue Shield: Out of State PPO, Cigna Healthcare: HMO & PPO, Community Health Plan of Sarah Bush Lincoln Hospital: All Products, Coventry Health Care of Illinois: HMO & PPO, First Health, Health Alliance: HMO & PPO, including Exchange Plans, Healthlink: PPO, State of IL HMO Tier 2, HealthSmart: All Commercial plans, Health Network, Inc: PPO, Humana: HMO, PPO, POS & EPO, Medicare, Multiplan: PPO, Stratose: PPO, Private Healthcare Systems, Inc (PHCS): PPO, United Health Care: PPO
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.