Park Avenue Primary Health Care Center - Brooklyn Low Cost Clinic
- 517 Park Ave
- Brooklyn NY, 11205-1631
- Contact Phone: 718-260-4600
- Clinic Details: ODA Primary Health Care Network, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation, is a federally qualified health center and is also certified under Article 28 of the New York State Public Health Law. ODA is the only not-for-profit facility in the area offering comprehensive primary care services by board certified physicians; where no individual is denied care if unable to pay. Our success is attributed to the fact that we provide high quality, compassionate and comprehensive primary care and follow-up care to families 7 days a week, 365 days a year, with on-call availability 24 hours a day.
- Website: www.odahealth.org
- Services: Primary Care (Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, General & Pediatric Dentistry), Medical Specialties (Allergy, Cardiology, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Nutrition Counseling, Ophthalmology, Otolaryngology, Pediatric Neurology, Podiat
- Dental Services: General & Pediatric Dentistry (Dental services provided onsite include routine check-ups, prophylaxis, extractions, fillings, root canals, and bridges, as well as dentures and cosmetic dentistry such as porcelain veneers and bleaching of the teeth.)
- Remarks: Community Health, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Full-Time (open 64 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Sun 9AM - 6PM, Mon & Thu 9AM - 8PM, Tue & Wed 9AM - 7PM, Fri 9AM - 3PM, Sat Closed
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.