Partnership Health Center - Valdosta Low Cost Clinic
- 520 Griffin Ave
- Valdosta GA, 31601
- Contact Phone: (229) 245-0020
- Clinic Details: The Partnership Health Center opened in 2007 in partnership with South Georgia Medical Center, Public Health, Valdosta State University, the City of Valdosta and the Lowndes County Commissioners to provide primary health care to the uninsured in Lowndes County. Since that time the Partnership Health Center has grown in scope and resources through generous support from South Georgia Medical Center and grants from the Georgia Charitable Care Network, the Healthcare Georgia Foundation, the State of Georgia Department of Community Health, Valdosta State University College of Nursing, Public Health, the City of Valdosta, the Lowndes County Commissioners, and many generous individuals. When it opened its doors the Partnership Health Center employed a Clinic Director and a few part time staff members seeing patients a few days per month utilizing only volunteer Physicians. Today, the Partnership Health Center is open 5 days per week and serves over 2,000 patients. This year we will provide over 10,000 patient visits and $5 million in free and low cost medication.
- Website: https://www.phcvaldosta.org/
- Services: Primary Medical Care including Chronic Disease Management; Basic labs and Xrays ; Discounted Diagnostic Studies - Ultrasound, CT Scan, MRI, Nuclear Medicine; Urgent Care; Pharmacy Assistance Program; Health Coaching; Diabetic Education
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 66 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale
- Operation Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:30am-12:30pm, 1:30pm-8:30pm; Sat: 10:00am-5:00pm; Sun: 1:00pm-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.