Sterling Pediatric Center - Lake Ariel Community Health Center
- 62 Industrial Park Road
- Lake Ariel PA, 18436
- Contact Phone: (570) 689-7565
- Clinic Details: Staffed by board-certified Pediatrician, Certified Registered Nurse Practitioners, and certified Physician Assistants who provide comprehensive care for children from birth to 18 years old. Services include well-child visits, immunizations, medical evaluation, treatment of chronic conditions and minor suturing for lacerations.
- Website: http://www.wmh.org/
- Services: Pediatrics
- Pediatric Services: Well-Child Visits; Immunizations; Medical Evaluation; Treatment of Chronic Conditions; Minor Suturing For Lacerations
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 46 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Private Insurance, Medicaid, Medicare
- Operation Hours: Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs: 8:30am-6:00pm, Fri: 8:30am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.