Pendleton Community Care - Franklin Community Health Center
- 82 Pine Street
- Franklin WV, 26807
- Contact Phone: (304) 358-2355
- Clinic Details: Pendleton Community Care, Inc. is a private, non-profit organization that provides healthcare services to insured, uninsured, and under-insured children and adults within our service area. We are a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) organization that began its operation in 1982. We were granted FQHC status in 1999. Pendleton Community Care, Inc. is covered under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA). The Franklin health center is also a Patient Center Medical Home (PCMH).
- Website: https://www.pccnfc.org/
- Services: Family Medicine, Gynecology, Pediatrics, Well Visits, Immunizations, Flu Shots, Physicals, CDL Physicals, Diabetic Eye Exams, Nutrition Counseling, Lab, X-Ray, Mammography, EKG
- Pediatric Services: Vaccinations/Immunizations; Acute & Chronic Illnesses; School and Sports Physicals; Vision and Hearing Screenings
- Adult Medicine: Medicare Initial Exam; Annual Wellness Exams; Flu Shots; Vaccinations/Immunizations; Acute & Chronic Illnesses; In-Home Medical Visits for those who qualify
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 64 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial Plans, WV Chips, WVBCCSP, PEIA, WV BCBS, etc.
- Operation Hours: Mon-Thurs: 8:00am-9:00pm, Fri: 8:00am-4:30pm, Sat: 8:00am-12:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.