Perry A. Klaassen Family Medical Center - Oklahoma City Community Health Center
- 1901 Springlake Dr
- Oklahoma City OK, 73111-5201
- Contact Phone: 405-769-3301
The Mary Mahoney Memorial Health Center has been a viable force in northeastern Oklahoma County since 1973, when it opened its doors in the old Dunjee High School building, approximately 3 blocks north of the Center's present location. It is a private, nonprofit comprehensive primary health care facility sponsored by Community Health Centers, Inc.
- Website: www.chciokc.org
- Services: Our clinic offers primary health care by family practice physicians, mid-level practitioners and nurses to men, women and children from infants to older adults.
- Dental Services: Our dentists, dental hygienist and assistants provide emergency and primary preventive dental care.
- Remarks: Community Health, Health Care for the Homeless, Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Friday 10:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Closed Daily for Lunch - Noon - 1:00 p.m.
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.