Petersburg Health Department - Petersburg Low Cost Clinic
- 301 Halifax Street
- Petersburg VA, 23804
- Contact Phone: (804) 863-1652
- Clinic Details: Our Mission: To foster healthy communities through disease prevention and control, health promotion, environmental protection and emergency preparedness and response.
- Website: https://www.vdh.virginia.gov/
- Services: Family Planning; HealthSpace Teen Clinic; Immunizations; Maternity Care; Pregnancy Testing; Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI); Tuberculosis Screening & Skin Testing; Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 20 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, etc.
- Operation Hours: Family Planning - Mon: 8:30am-4:30pm; HealthSpace Teen Clinic - Tues, Thurs: 1:00pm-5:00pm; Immunizations - 2nd, 4th & 5th Tues: 9:00am-11:00am; Maternity Care - Mon: 1:00pm-5:00pm; Pregnancy Testing - Wed: 1:00pm-3:15pm; STI - Mon, Fri: 8:15am-10:30am; Tuberculosis Screening & Skin Testing - 2nd, 4th & 5th Tues: 9:00am-11:00am
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.