Women's Birth & Wellness Center - Chapel Hill Low Cost Clinic
- 930 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd, Suite 202
- Chapel Hill NC, 27514
- Contact Phone: (919) 933-3301
- Clinic Details: Women's Birth & Wellness Center is North Carolina’s longest-operating freestanding birth center, and an independent, private, non-profit practice supported by patient fees and the generosity of donors. We believe that every woman has the right to a standard of excellence in her healthcare, to be treated with respect for human dignity and cultural preferences, and to be an active partner in her healthcare. We believe that the establishment of a freestanding birth center and women’s health center provides the best opportunity to succeed in our mission.
- Website: https://ncbirthcenter.org/
- Services: Midwifery-Led Prenatal Care; Birth Center + Water Birth; Lactation Services; Women’s Primary Care; Just for Teens; Same-Day Acute Care; Classes; Support Groups
- Women's Health Services: Complete Well-Woman Exams; Management Of Chronic Diseases; Gentle Pelvic Exams and Pap Tests; Nonsurgical Birth Control; Menopausal care; STI screening and treatment; Same-day visits for acute problems; Care for transgender and gender non-binary patients
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale; Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina (all products except Blue Local); Cigna; Coventry; United Healthcare; MedCost; Tricare; Medicare/Medicaid; Aetna (all products except: Duke Aetna plans)
- Operation Hours: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 8:30am-5:00pm; Wed: 8:00am-8:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.