Planned Parenthood - Athens Health Center - Athens Low Cost Clinic
- 1005 East State Street,Suite W
- Athens OH, 45701
- Contact Phone: 740.593.6979
- Clinic Details: Pregnancy tests, Gardasil and Depo shots during open hours. Emergency contraception and birth control refills (for established patients) are available Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, 8 am to 4 pm, when a clinician is on site.All other services require an appointment.***Due to Ohio Pharmacy Regulations Medications may only be dispensed when there is a physician on site, sorry for any inconvience this may cause you.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-center
- Services: Abortion Referrel, Birth Control,General Health Services, HIV Testing,LGBT Services,Men's Health Care,Morning after pill(Emergency contraception), Pregnancy Testing & services,STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines, Women's Health Care.
- Remarks: Like us on Facebook to follow updates about our new Regional Medical Center.Please note: We are open the 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month, and the 2nd and 4th Friday of each month.
- Operation Hours: mon,fri:9am-4pm,tues:10am-4pm,wed:12pm-8pm,thurs:10:45am-4pm,sat:9am-2pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.