Planned Parenthood - Canton Health Center - Canton Family Planning Agency
- 2663 Cleveland Ave NW
- Canton OH, 44709
- Contact Phone: (330) 456-7191
- Clinic Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org
- Services: Abortion Referrals; Birth Control; HIV Testing; LGBTQ Services; Men's Health Care; Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception); Pregnancy Testing & Services; STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines; Women's Health Care
- Women's Health Services: Checkups; Breast Exams; Cervical Cancer Screening; Colposcopy; Fibroids Evaluation; Hormone Replacement Therapy; Mammogram Referrals; Menopause and Midlife Education/Testing/Treatment; Pap Test; UTI and Vaginal Infection Testing/Treatment, etc.
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 38 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Affordable Payment Options; Private and Public Insurance Plans
- Operation Hours: Mon: 9:00am-5:00pm; Tues: 10:30am-4:00pm; Wed: 9:00am-4:00pm; Thurs: 11:00am-6:00pm; Fri: 9:00am-3:00pm; Sat: 9:00am-2:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.