Planned Parenthood - Farmington - Farmington Family Planning Agency
- 1308 E 20th Street
- Farmington NM, 87401
- Contact Phone: (505) 327-0451
- Clinic Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/
- Services: Abortion Referrals; Birth Control; General Health Care; HIV Testing; Men's Health Care; Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception); Pregnancy Testing & Services; STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines; Women's Health Care
- Women's Health Services: Checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem; Breast Exams; Cervical Cancer Screening; Mammogram Referrals; Menopause and Midlife Education, Testing and Treatment; Pap test; UTI and Vaginal Infection Testing and Treatment
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 21 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Aetna; Amerigroup; Anthem; Blue Cross; Blue Cross Blue Shield; Blue Shield; Cigna; Cofinity; Coventry; Humana; Lovelace Health Plans; Medicaid; Molina; New Mexico Health Connections; Presbyterian; Tricare West; United; Cash; Check; Major Credit/Debit Cards
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri: 9:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.