Planned Parenthood - Harrisburg Medical Center - Harrisburg Family Planning Agency
- 1514 North Second Street
- Harrisburg PA, 17102
- Contact Phone: (717) 234-2468
- Clinic Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/
- Services: Abortion Services; Birth Control; General Health Care; HIV Testing; LGBTQ Services; Men's Health Care; Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception); Pregnancy Testing & Services; STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines; Women's Health Care
- Women's Health Services: Checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem; Breast Exams; Cervical Cancer Screening; Colposcopy; LEEP (treatment of abnormal pap); Mammogram Referrals; Pap Test; UTI testing and treatment; Vaginal Infection Testing and Treatment
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 22 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Lower Fee Scale For Uninsured; Aetna; Aetna Better Health; AmeriHealth; AmeriHealth Caritas; AmeriHealth Northeast; Blue Cross; Blue Cross Blue Shield; Blue Shield; Capital Blue Cross; Cigna; Coventry; Coventry Cares; Gateway; Geisinger; HealthAmerica; Highmark; Independent Blue Cross; Keystone First; Keystone Health Plan Central; Keystone Health Plan East; PA State Medicaid; Personal Choice; PFB; South Central Preferred; United Healthcare
- Operation Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri: 9:00am-4:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.