Planned Parenthood - Joplin - Joplin Community Health Center
- 710 Illinois Ave
- Joplin MO, 64801
- Contact Phone: (417) 781-6500
- Clinic Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/
- Services: Birth Control; HIV Testing; Men's Health Care; Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception); Pregnancy Testing & Services; STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines; Women's Health Care
- Women's Health Services: Checkups When You Have A Reproductive/Sexual Health Problem; Breast Exams; Cervical Cancer Screening; Mammogram Referrals; Menopause And Midlife Education; Pap Test; Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) Testing and Treatment
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 36 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Fees Based On Household Income; Cash; Major Credit/Debit Cards; Money Orders; Aetna; Ambetter; Cigna; Coventry; Humana; MO Healthnet; Native Care Health; Downstream; United
- Operation Hours: Tues, Thurs: 9:00am-5:00pm; Wed: 11:00am-7:00pm; Fri: 8:00am-4:00pm; Sat: 9:00am-1:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.