Planned Parenthood - Newburgh Health Center - Newburgh Family Planning Agency
- 136 Lake Street, Suite 11
- Newburgh NY, 12550
- Contact Phone: (845) 562-7800
- Clinic Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/
- Services: Abortion Services; Birth Control; General Health Care; HIV Testing; LGBTQ Services; Men's Health Care; Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception); Pregnancy Testing & Services; STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines; Women's Health Care
- Women's Health Services: Breast Exams; Cervical Cancer Screening; Colposcopy; Cryotherapy; Fibroids Evaluation; LEEP; Menopause and Midlife Education, Testing and Treatment; Pap Test; Routine Physicals For Women Age 0 and Older; UTI and Vaginal Infection Testing and Treatment
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 43 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Lower Fee Scale for Uninsured; 1199; Aetna; Affinity Health Plan; Amerigroup; CDPHP; Cigna; Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield; GHI/Emblem; Magnacare; Medicare; Multiplan; MVP; NYS Medicaid; Oxford; POMCO; United; WellCare of NY; Healthfirst; Empire Plan - NYS Employees
- Operation Hours: Mon: 8:00am-5:00pm; Tues: 8:30am-4:30pm; Wed, Thurs: 11:00am-7:30pm; Fri: 8:30am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.