Planned Parenthood - Ogdensburg Center - Ogdensburg Family Planning Agency
- 419 Ford Street
- Ogdensburg NY, 13669
- Contact Phone: (315) 393-6544
- Clinic Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/
- Services: Abortion Referrals; Birth Control; General Health Care; HIV Testing; LGBTQ Services; Men's Health Care; Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception); Pregnancy Testing & Services; STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines; Women's Health Care
- Women's Health Services: Checkups; Breast Exams; Cervical Cancer Screening; Colposcopy; Hormone Replacement Therapy; Incontinence Education; Infertility Education; LEEP; Mammogram Referrals; Menopause and Midlife Education; Pap Test; UTI and Vaginal Infection Testing/Treatment
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 17 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Lower Fee Scale for Uninsured; Aetna; Blue Cross Blue Shield; Blue Shield; Blue Shield of Northeastern NY; CDPHP; ChampVA; Cigna; Emblem Health of GHI; Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield; Excellus Blue Cross/Blue Shield; Health Now; Magnacare; Medicare; MVP; NYS Medicaid; NYSHIP Empire Plan; POMCO; RMSCO; St. Lawrence Lewis Ins. Co.; Today Option; Tricare; United; US Family Health Plan at Martin's Point; Wellcare
- Operation Hours: Mon, Thurs: 8:30am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.