Planned Parenthood - Portage Health Center - Portage Low Cost Clinic
- 132 W. Cook Street,P.O. Box 887
- Portage WI, 53901
- Contact Phone: 608.742.1551
- Clinic Details: Walk-in Services.Emergency contraception (morning after pill) and pregnancy testing are offered during all hours the center is open.All other services require an appointment.If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-center
- Services: Birth Control,HIV Testing,Men's Health Care,Morning after pill(Emergency contraception),Pregnancy Testing & Services,STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines,Women's Health Care.
- Remarks: N/A
- Operation Hours: tues:10:30am-6pm,fri:9:30am-5pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.