Planned Parenthood - Staten Island Center - Staten Island Low Cost Clinic
- 23 Hyatt Street
- Staten Island NY, 10301
- Contact Phone: 212.965.7000
- Clinic Details: Free pregnancy tests by walk-in or appointment Monday and Wednesdays, 10am - 12pm and 2 - 4:30pm, and on Thursdays 11am - 1pm and 3 - 5:30pm.Emergency contraception for sale if aged 17 or over. Mondays and Wednesdays, 10am - 5:00pm. Thursdays, 11am - 6:10pm. Under 17, by appointment.Birth control refill pick ups are available Mondays and Wednesdays, 10am - 5:00pm. Thursdays, 11am - 6:00pm.For all other services, appointments are encouraged, although we may be able to accommodate walk-ins. If you have an appointment at a PPNYC health center for an IUD insertion, please read "What To Do Before Your IUD Insertion Appointment" and follow those instructions before you come in for your appointment.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-center
- Services: Abortion Referrel, Birth Control, HIV Testing,LGBT Services,Men's Health Care,Morning after pill(Emergency contraception), Pregnancy Testing & services,STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines, Women's Health Care.
- Remarks: Closed on the following Mondays in 2012: December 24 and December 31. Please see "Holidays" farther down this page for days when we are closed.Not all services are available right up to closing time. Please read carefully the times for "Walk-in Services"
- Operation Hours: mon,wed:10am-5:30pm,thurs:11am-6:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.