Planned Parenthood - Trenton Health Center - Trenton Family Planning Agency
- 437 East State Street
- Trenton NJ, 08608
- Contact Phone: (609) 599-4881
- Clinic Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/
- Services: Abortion Services; Birth Control; HIV Testing; Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception); Pregnancy Testing & Services; STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines; Women's Health Care
- Women's Health Services: Checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem; Breast Exams; Cervical Cancer Screening; Colposcopy; Cryotherapy; Mammogram Referrals; Menopause and Midlife Education; Pap Test; UTI and Vaginal Infection Testing and Treatment
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 45 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Lower Fee Scale for Uninsured; AmeriHealth; Cigna; Emblem Health; Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield; Oxford (except for Oxford Garden State and Oxford Encompass); QualCare (only non-inner circle plans which do not have the employer listed on top of the insurance card); United HealthCare; Cash; Major Credit/Debit Cards; Money Orders
- Operation Hours: Mon: 10:00am-6:00pm; Tues, Thurs, Fri: 9:00am-5:00pm; Wed: 11:00am-7:00pm; Sat: 9:00am-2:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.