Planned Parenthood - Tyler Health Center - Tyler Family Planning Agency
- 601 Turtle Creek Drive
- Tyler TX, 75701
- Contact Phone: (903) 581-8277
- Clinic Details: Planned Parenthood is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education. With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care.
- Website: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/
- Services: Abortion Referrals; Birth Control; HIV Services; LGBTQ Services; Men's Health Care; Morning-After Pill (Emergency Contraception); Pregnancy Testing & Services; STD Testing, Treatment & Vaccines; Women's Health Care
- Women's Health Services: Checkups when you have a Reproductive/Sexual Health Problem; Breast Exams; Cervical Cancer Screening; Hormone Replacement Therapy; Mammogram Referrals; Menopause/Midlife Education/Testing/Treatment; Pap Test; UTI/Vaginal Infection Testing/Treatment
- Remarks: Urban Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 42 hours per week)
- Payment Method: For Uninsured - Lower Fee Scale; Aetna PPO; Aetna Access; Ambetter; Amerigroup; Blue Cross Blue Extra Value (BEV); Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO; Centene (Austin area); Cigna PPO; Cook's Children's; Humana; Meritain; Molina Medicaid; MultiPlan Third Party Administrator (TPA); Parkland; Sendero; Superior; TMHP Standard Texas Medicaid; United Healthcare; Meritain PPO; Oscar; Cash; Check; Major Credit/Debit Cards; Money Orders
- Operation Hours: Mon: 12:00pm-7:00pm; Tues, Fri: 9:00am-5:00pm; Wed, Thurs: 9:00am-5:30pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.