PMS - COUNSELOR CLINIC - Counselor Low Cost Clinic
- 9837 U S Highway 550
- Counselor NM, 87013
- Contact Phone: 575-568-4328
- Clinic Details: Presbyterian Medical Services designs and delivers quality, accessible, integrated health, education, and human services in response to identified community needs of the multi-cultural people of the Southwest. Presbyterian Medical Services (PMS) is the successor to the United Presbyterian Church's Medical Mission work in the Southwest which began in 1901. In 1969, an independent PMS was formed as a New Mexico non-profit corporation to ensure continuation of the mission to provide health care services to the underserved communities throughout the southwest. Throughout its history, PMS has worked collaboratively with communities, providers, hospitals, as well as local, state, and federal government entities to develop programs which meet the needs of local residents.
- Website: www.pms-inc.org
- Services: PMS/Checkerboard Area Health System (CAHS) is a system of 5 health centers located in and around Cuba, N.M. We provide a large range of services, including, but not limited to diabetes education and management, hypertension management, chronic disease man
- Remarks: Community Health, Health Care for the Homeless, Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Part-Time (open 24 hours per week)
- Operation Hours: Monday & Thursday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.