PMS - Farmington Community Health Center - Farmington Community Health Center
- 1001 W Broadway Ave
- Farmington NM, 87401
- Contact Phone: (505) 327-4796
- Clinic Details: At Presbyterian Medical Services, we believe that the best way to improve community health and well-being is for everyone to work together. To that end, we work collaboratively with community groups, school districts, local providers, hospitals and governments at every level. Together, we develop programs and services that meet the needs of the people living within these communities. And we only expand into communities that invite our involvement. Our diverse services include primary care, dental, behavioral health, childhood education and senior programs. To make the greatest impact possible, we concentrate our resources on meeting the needs of underserved areas of New Mexico.
- Website: http://www.pmsnm.org/
- Services: Primary Care; Dental; Behavioral Health; Veteran Support; Supported Housing
- Dental Services: Emergency, Preventive, Basic Restorative and a Limited Amount of Rehabilitative or Prosthetic Dental Care
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 65 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurance
- Operation Hours: Primary Care: Mon-Fri: 7:00am-6:00pm, Sat: 7:00am-5:00pm; Dental: Mon-Fri: 7:00am-5:30pm; Behavioral Health: Mon-Fri: 7:00am-5:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional Clinic
There are no comments at this time. Be the first to submit.