Port Byron Community Health - Port Byron Community Health Center
- 60 Main St
- Port Byron NY, 13140
- Contact Phone: (315) 776-9700
- Clinic Details: Located at 60 Main Street. We are your all-in-one health center for primary care and dental services. We provide personal, individualized care with an emphasis on wellness and prevention. Our providers believe that listening is the best medicine. We get to know your goals and concerns so that we can deliver the best care for you. As a part of Finger Lakes Community Health, we are champions for our patients. That means we work hard to ensure that you get the quality healthcare services you need, no matter where you live.
- Website: https://localcommunityhealth.com/
- Services: Pediatrics; Women’s Health; Men’s Health; Adolescent Health; Diagnostic Lab Testing; Well Child Services; Immunizations; Family Planning Services; Preventive Screenings; Diabetic Retinopathy Screening; Behavioral Health Services; Dental Services
- Dental Services: Oral Hygiene and Instruction; Dental Exams; X-Rays; Amalgams/Composites (Fillings); Routine Extractions; Root Canals; Crowns, Bridges, and Dentures; Teledental Services
- Women's Health Services: Routine Gynecological Care; Pap Smears; Birth Control Options; Pregnancy Testing; Emergency Contraception; Health Education; Counseling and Referrals; STI testing and treatment
- Remarks: Rural Area, Permanent Clinic, Year-Round, Full-Time (open 48 hours per week)
- Payment Method: Sliding Fee Scale, Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurance
- Operation Hours: Mon: 8:00am-8:00pm; Tues, Thurs: 8:00am-5:00pm; Wed: 8:00am-6:00pm; Fri: 8:00am-4:00pm
Latest Reviews, Comments, Questions for Toksook Bay Sub-Regional ClinicComment from M Sanchez:
Health care at this facility has disappeared since Chris Gray left. Appaerently the huge government grant disappeared also as the *new* clinic has never been completed and for most of the past 3 years no doctor has been onboard. I was "treated" by a parade pf nurse practitioners who did not know me or anything about my health. Numerous times I went without prescription meds as they were never called in or authorizations were never sent to my insurance. Their nurses are rude and inept. There are no slots available EVER for sick patients. You are always instucted to use walk-in facilities elsewhere. One nurse, Marnie, called me and screamed at me and I hung up. One week later I received a letter from the top dog telling me I was dimissed from the practice. I requested my medical records and received only some but along with them were records of another patient---a big HIPA law infraction. This facility should be shut down by the proper authorities. Go there at your own risk!